What is Digital Radio?
You can listen to digital radio in a number of ways: DAB digital radio, online (on computers and apps) and on TV.
If you listen on a digital radio set, you’ll get access to FM stations, plus other stations you already know and love, as well as a wide range of digital-only stations. There’s something for everyone on digital radio. From jazz to rock, classical to hip-hop and speech to sport, there's a station to suit everyone.
Advantages of Digital Radio
- Hiss and crackle-free sound
- Easy to tune: find the station you want by name, not number
- Track and artist listings: digital radios display on-screen information, so you can find out what’s playing
- Pause and rewind: some digital radios offer pause and rewind so you don’t have to miss a thing
- Record programmes: some digital radios let you record your favourite programmes
- Plan your listening: an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) on some digital radios lets you plan your listening up to seven days in advance.
How Can I get DAB in my Car?
There are various solution listening DAB Radio in your car
- Quick fit Add on DAB Radios (i.e. Pure Highway etc)
- Universal Integrated Add on DAB Radios Adaptors
- OEM DAB Car Radio Adaptors (Specially designed to work with your factory car radio)
- DAB Stereos