More bass. More Efficient.
Champion Series Pioneer Subwoofers are solid and compact, and can withstand heavy use at high volumes without compromising sound quality.
With dual spiders and engine mounting as the driving force, they can create a deep, dynamic sound that lives up to the name of the champion series. These models also feature a unique Pioneer dust control concept to keep dust from degrading and degrading the performance and reliability of the subwoofer. Champion Series Pioneer Subwoofers deliver crisp , rich and rhythmic basses using state-of-the-art technologies such as Pioneer's patented IMPP composite cone materials, a sturdy 3D cone construction and large, double-layered magnets.
Combined with Pioneer's GM-A series amplifiers, the Champion subwoofers produce an incredibly rich, high-quality bass at any volume .
Give yourself the best sound quality with the Pioneer TS- 300D4 . This 4 ohm (4 ohm x 2) twin coil subwoofer has a maximum output of 1,400 W and a rated output of 400 W. It can be used in a housing and in the open air.
- Impedance 4 Ω x 2
- Build-in depth 147 mm
- Fuse opening 281 mm
- Woof material IMPP
- Type of voice coil Round copper wire with four layers
- Voice coil type Polyimide
- Lowest resonance frequency (Hz) 27 Hz
- Magnets Ferrite (double)
- Weight 4.4 kg
- Recommend. Housing [l] 35.38 (24.1 liters to 49.5 liters)
- Recom. Enclosure [ft 3 ] 1.25
- Size 30 cm
- Maximum power consumption 1400 W
- nominal input power 400 W
- Frequency response 20 - 100 Hz
- Sensitivity 96 dB
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.