Configure Your Perfect Audio Setup.
Designed to enhance your in-car audio experience, the powerful GM-A5702 gives you total installation freedom and very low distortion. With a one-body heat sink and gain adjustment of up to 6.5V , you can turn your in-car audio experience into the sound staging environment that you’re looking for.
The GM-A5702 offers support for 2 Ohm and 4 Ohm speakers, and can produce a massive power of 1000 W.
Variable LPF adjust your low-pass filter frequency for greater audio system flexibility.
- Chassis size (W x H x D) 356(W) X 60(H) X 215(D) mm
- Unit weight 2.2
- Maximum power input 1000W (Bridged) or 2 x 300W (4 Ω) or 2 x 500 W (2 Ω)
- CEA 2006 Power 2 x 150W (4 Ω)
- Continuous power output 2 x 150W (4 Ω) or 1 x 480W (4Ω bridged) or 2 x 240 W (2 Ω)
- Load impedance capability 2-8 ohm allowable (stereo)
- Frequency response 10Hz ~ 70kHz (+0dB , -3dB) Hz
- Distortion < 0.05 %
- S/N ratio > 96 dB
- Bass Boost 50Hz; 0/6/12dB
- LPF 40-500 Hz (-12 dB/oct)
- Speaker Terminals Screw-type
- Speaker Input Level 3 - 26 V
- Max. current consumption 36A
- High Voltage Output 300 mV - 6.5 V