Active Subwoofer Enclosure
BombA BP20 is a bass-reflex subwoofer enclosure with flared vent reducing air noise, equipped with a all weather glass fiber woven cone 20cm (8") drive unit, in bandpass technology, it provides deep and controlled bass frequencies. Its built-in 300W class D amplifier offers high power handling and numerous controls.
BombA BP20 has high and low level inputs that can be plugged with after market and OEM headunits.
This two-in-one enclosure reduces overall dimensions while offering a good bass level.
- Class D 300W power
- Bandpass enclosure technology
- High and low level input
- Compact shape (easy to install in small trunk volume)
- Subwoofer diameter: 8" (200mm)
- Size (LxHxW): 17 5/16"x9 13/16"x12 3/4" (439,6mmx249,6mmx323,6mm)
- Weight: 24lbs (11Kg)
- Max. power: 300W
- Nom. power: 150W RMS
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 125Hz
- Subsonic adjustment: 20Hz – 35Hz
- Low pass adjustment: 45Hz – 120Hz
- Low boss adjustment: 0 –12dB/oct