- Focal 100AC Access Series 10cm 4" Coaxial Car Speakers
- Stinger RKXSK Expert Sound Proofing Deadening Material 2 Sheet Speaker Kit - 10" x 12"
The Access 100 AC car audio kit produces very good results in your car's original speaker fitting locations. This means you benefit from Focal sound in a most impressive value-for-money package.
DYNAMIC BASS AND PRECISE MID-RANGE
With its compact diameter, the Access 100 AC coaxial kit develops very good sound dynamics. The woofer's woven fibre glass DFS® cone gives you dynamic bass and a precise mid-range while being unaffected by damp. The aluminium inverted dome tweeter provides excellent spatial separation and a very wide sound stage.
FOCAL QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
Its deliberately oversized coil and butyl suspension guarantee excellent reliability and high power handling. The 72 mm magnet gives the speakers a high output and its ABS chassis is stiff, non-magnetic and anti-resonant. All this at an affordable price!
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL
- DFS® cone (Dual Fiberglass Structure)
- Compact product
- Rotatable, orientable tweeter
Features and Specifications
- 2-way coaxial kit
- Diameter: 4’’ (100mm)
- Mounting depth: 2
- 1/16” (52.2mm)
- Voice-coil diameter: 1’’ (25mm)
- Voice-coil height: 0
- 7/16’’ (11mm)
- Magnet: 2
- 13/16’’ (72mm)
- Tweeter: Aluminum inverted dome
- Cone : DFS® (Dual Fiberglass Structure)
- Integrated crossover: (4.7Khz) 6dB/oct
- Max. power: 80 W
- Nom. power: 40 WRMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 87.2dB
- Frequency response: 70Hz-20kHz
- Grilles included
Stinger RKXSK Expert Sound Proofing Deadening Material 2 Sheet Speaker Kit - 10" x 12"
- Expert level sound dampening
- Aluminum outer layer
- Self adhesive
- Easy installation
- Use on all metal panels, doors, roof, floor, firewall & trunk
- Kills panel resonance, squeaks and rattles
- Highest damping vs. weight ratio of any material available
- Improves overall audio frequency response and bass output
- Speaker kit
- 2-Pack: 1.7sq-ft total (10” x 12”) sound dampening material
Expert RoadKill Published Specifications
- Minimum Thickness 0.080in
- Minimum Weight 0.65bs/ft2
- Aluminum Layer- 6 mils
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.