Connects2 DAB DAB+ antenna splitter does away with the need to install an additional dedicated Glass / Roof mount DAB antenna when installing an aftermarket DAB tuner i.e. Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood, JVC, Sony etc.
This antenna is compatible with all non-amplified FM aerials only and will NOT work with amplified booster aerial systems. Simply plug in line with your head unit aerial connection and then plug the DAB plug into the DAB socket on the back of the head unit.
- Connect the blue wire to the aerial power lead that is 12 volts with the radio switched on.
- No need to install an additional DAB Antenna when installing an aftermarket DAB Tuner.
Compatible with the following make of DAB Car Stereos:
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service on 020 8875 2525 and we will be happy to help you selecting correct Aerial Adaptor for your car.
You can also email us if you require any other accessories i.e. double din fascia, sot leads, wiring harnesses, speaker adaptor and stalk adaptors, to install the radio in your vehicle as we have everything in stock.
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.