Product Compatibility Chart
|Volkswagen||Golf||2003 - 2008||V|
|Volkswagen||Golf||2008 - 2012||MK6 VI|
|Volkswagen||Golf||2011 onward||VI Cabrio|
|Volkswagen||Jetta||2005 - 2010||V|
|Volkswagen||Passat||2004 - 2011||B6/B7|
|Volkswagen||Passat||2008 - 2012||CC|
|Volkswagen||Touran||2002 - 2010|
|Volkswagen||Transporter||2009 onward||T5 Multivan|
|Volkswagen||Transporter||2009 onward||T5 Caravelle|
VW Car Audio Stereo Double Din/ Single Din Installation kit for installing a new after market headunit in your vehicle. This is complete kit including Fascia Panel, Wiring Harness, & Aerial Adaptors
- Double Din Fascia Adaptor (Pocket included for Single Din Installation)
- Wiring Harness
- Aerial Adaptors
This kit allows fitment in the following vehicles:
- Amarok 2010 Onwards
- Beetle 2011 Onwards
- Caddy 2004 Onwards
- EOS 2006 Onwards
- Fox 2006 Onwards
- Golf Mk5 2005 Onwards
- Golf MK6 VI 2008-2012
- Golf V 2003 – 2008
- Golf Plus 2005 Onwards
- Golf VI Cabrio 2011 Onwards
- Jetta V 2005 - 2010
- Jetta VI 2011 Onwards
- Passat B6/B7 2004 - 2011
- Passat CC 2008 - 2012
- Polo V 2009 Onwards
- Tiguan 5N 2007 Onwards
- Touran 2002 - 2010
- Transporter Van T5 2009 Onwards
- Transporter T5 Multivan 2009 Onwards
- Transporter T5 Caravelle 2009 Onwards
- Transporter T5.1 2010 Onwards
- Sharan MK2 2010 Onwards
- Scirocco 2008 Onwards
- Vento 2010 Onwards
- Seat Alhambra 2010 Onwards
- Seat Leon 2009 – 2012
- Skoda Fabia 2007 Onwards
- Skoda Roomster 2006 Onwards
- Skoda Octavia II Facelift 2009 Onwards
- Skoda Rapid 2012 Onwards
This adaptor will convert the non din-sized aperture left after removing the factory stereo to a double din size ready for head unit installation. The high quality finish, colour and texture are designed specifically to maintain the original look of your vehicles interior.
An Aerial Adaptor is needed when replacing the original factory fitted head unit with an aftermarket head unit.
Note: Blue wire needs to be connected to the Remote Antenna or ignition supply wire (if rem ant wire not available) on back of car stereo.
The wiring harness will allow to install the stereo.
There is an Aerial Adaptor also included with the Wiring Adaptor.
- Red wire has to be connected to a separate ignition feed in the vehicle to make aftermarket head unit to power up
- Orange cable requires connection to illumination wire but only if the radio requires this for dimming purposes at night.
- Blue wire needs to be connected to the Remote Antenna or ignition supply wire (if rem ant wire not available) on back of car stereo.
- When connected your new stereo may not power up, and this is no fault of the wiring harness purchased.
- Audi / VW / Skoda / Fiat and other vehicles tend not to have an ignition switched live feed.
- In these cases it is necessary to manually connect a spurred live feed from fuse box for example to feed switched power so the new stereo turns on and off with the key.
- The wire in particular on the new wiring harness will be the red wire.
Important Fascia Notes
- The fascias are made to suit industry standard sized stereos such as Pioneer, Kenwood, Sony, Alpine, JVC etc, NOT INCLUDING China units or unbranded units.
- China units have a reputation to be over sized and may require modification to the fascia to allow it to fit.
- We do not take any responsibility for China units not fitting as they are not industry standard size.
Car Audio Fitting Accessories are sold with limited instructions. Some knowledge of car audio installation is helpful, as in some rare case "modification" is necessary.
Please make sure that is the correct Fitting Kit for your vehicle by firstly checking to see if your vehicle make, model and year is listed in the description. Secondly by checking to see if the connection & Shape in the picture listed is the same as you have in your vehicle. If in doubt please email us with your vehicle details and we will confirm what you require.