Double Din Car Audio Stereo Installation kit for installing a new after market stereo into your Audi. This is complete kit including Fascia Trim Panel, steering Wheel Control Interface, Aerial Adaptor and keys to remove your old stereo.
Product Compatibility Chart
|2003 - 2005
Steering Wheel Control Interface Maintains BOSE Amplified Systems
Fascia Colour: Black
- Double Din Fascia Adaptor Kit (Black)
- Steering Wheel Control Adaptor
- Aerial Adaptors
- Stereo Removal Keys (2 Sets)
- Stereo Patch Lead (Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Included)
This Adaptor will convert the non din-sized aperture left after removing the factory stereo to a double din size ready for head unit installation. The high quality finish, colour and texture are designed specifically to maintain the original look of your vehicles interior.
An Aerial Adaptor is needed when replacing the original factory fitted head unit with an aftermarket head unit.
Steering Wheel Interface
A stalk/steering wheel control Adaptor allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls or fitted on a stalk next to the steering wheel.
Stereo Removal Keys
Stereo Removal Keys to remove stereo from the fascia cage. Many OEM manufacturers are incorporating special locking mechanisms into their head units in an attempt to prevent stereo theft. This means that to remove one of these units you will require a manufacturer specific stereo removal key to prevent damage to the head unit or the surrounding fascia and cage.
CTMULTILEAD.2 Universal Patch Lead
Patch Lead connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Compatible aftermarket headunits:
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
Important Patch lead:
- You can simply cut the loops / wires to select which brand you are fitting.
- Supplied with instruction sheet
- China Branded Headunit, please make sure your unit has 3 wires for connecting the patch lead to the car stereo that you are installing.
- The fascias are made to suit industry standard sized stereos such as Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony etc, NOT INCLUDING China units or unbranded units.
- China units have a reputation to be over sized and may require modification to the fascia to allow it to fit.
- We do not take any responsibility for China units not fitting as they are not industry standard size.
Car Audio Fitting Accessories are sold with limited instructions. Some knowledge of car audio installation is helpful, as in some rare cases "modification" may be necessary or needed.
Please make sure that is the correct Fitting Kit for your vehicle by firstly checking to see if your vehicle make, model and year is listed in the description. Secondly by checking to see if the shape & connection in the picture listed is the same as you have in your vehicle. If in doubt please Contact US with your vehicle details and we will confirm what you require.