Product Compatibility Chart
|2000 - 2010
|2004 - 2010
Pre CAN-Bus Vehicles
Car Audio Stereo Installation kit for installing a new after market single din headunit into your Alfa Romeo 147, GT. This is complete kit including Fascia Trim Panel, Steering Control Interface for Volume Controls on Steering Wheel, Aerial Adaptor and keys to remove your old stereo.
- Fascia Panel Adaptor (Silver)
- Stalk Steering Wheel Interface Adaptor
- Aerial Antenna Adaptor
- Stereo Removal Keys
- Stereo Patch Lead (Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Included)
This adaptor will convert the non din-sized aperture left after removing the factory stereo to a din size ready for head unit installation. The high quality finish, colour and texture are designed specifically to maintain the original look of your vehicles interior.
Steering Wheel Interface
A stalk/steering wheel control adaptor allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls or fitted on a stalk next to the steering wheel.
An Aerial Adaptor is needed when replacing the original factory fitted head unit with an aftermarket head unit.
Stereo Removal Keys
Stereo Removal Keys to remove headunit from the facia cage. Many OEM manufacturers are incorporating special locking mechanisms into their head units in an attempt to prevent stereo theft. This means that to remove one of these units you will require a manufacturer specific stereo removal key to prevent damage to the head unit or the surrounding facia and cage.
CTMULTILEAD.2 Universal Patch Lead
Patch Lead connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Compatible Aftermarket Headunits
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
Important Patch Lead Notes
- You can simply cut the loops / wires to select which brand you are fitting. Supplied with instruction sheet
- This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug. For those models you need to purchase the lead from the add-on options.
Car Audio Fitting Accessories are sold with limited instructions. Some knowledge of car audio installation is helpful, as in some rare case "modification" is necessary.
Please make sure that is the correct Fitting Kit for your vehicle by firstly checking to see if your vehicle make, model and year is listed in the description. Secondly by checking to see if the connection & Shape in the picture listed is the same as you have in your vehicle. If in doubt please email us with your vehicle details and we will confirm what you require.