Immerse yourself in open and smooth sound staging.
Discover the Pioneer TS-Z Series speakers. Utilising Pioneer's renowned 'Open & Smooth' sound concept, the TS-Z65C also now features a wider frequency range and a wider dynamic range than any other Pioneer speaker, meaning the Pioneer TS-Z65C can now reproduce 'High Resolution Audio'. This also means the TS-Z Series produces less distortion at high volume levels.
Adding to the sound characteristics, the tweeter on the TS-Z Series is designed to swivel, once installed, to give you the best direction of sound possible, according to where it is placed in the vehicle.
Every element of the TS-Z65C is designed to offer you a high-quality sound experience that is natural and truly immersive with exceptional detail.
Upgrade your sound with the Pioneer TS-Z65C. This 17cm 2-Way component speaker system delivers up to 300 W Maximum power and 100 W Nominal power.
During Pioneer’s remarkable 80-year history, our loudspeaker technology has achieved the limits of quality sound reproduction, with an uncompromised design that only Pioneer can provide. Pioneer designs, engineers and manufactures each Pioneer loudspeaker in-house to Pioneer’s exact performance and quality standards. That is why we are proud to call our latest Z and D series ‘High Performance’ automotive loudspeakers. Pioneer is passionate in reproducing music in the purest form, and this can only be achieved if the speakers are correctly installed, maximising their performance, in your specific vehicle. To do this, Pioneer has a team of expert professionals across Europe who have the knowledge, experience and passion to be able to install Pioneer’s Z and D series, giving you the best audio experience possible. These Pioneer partners can sell and install the Pioneer Z and D series. Don’t just listen to your music, HEAR MORE.
Open & SmoothTM
OPEN and SMOOTH delivers smooth frequency response and an expansive soundstage
PERI Pioneer European Reference Installer
Pioneer has a team of expert professionals across Europe who have the knowledge, experience and passion to be able to sell and install the Pioneer’s Z and D series.
- Size 17 cm
- Maximum power 300 W
- Nominal input power 110 W
- Frequency response 32 - 96.000
- Sensitivity 85 dB
- Impedance 4 Ω
- Crossover Frequency 2000 Hz
- Mounting Depth 65 mm. Tweeter: 15 mm
- Cut-out Hole 144 mm
- Woofer material Aramid Fiber Cone
- Voice Coil type Copper Round Wire 2-Layer
- Voice Coil bobbin type Glass Imide
- Lowest resonance frequency 59 Hz
- Tweeter size 29 mm
- Tweeter material Aluminium Hard Dome
- Magnets Woofer: Ferrite
- Tweeter: Neodymium
- Weight 1.02 kg
- High Resolution Audio
- Open & SmoothTM
- 2-Way Component
- PERI Pioneer European Reference Installer
- Pioneer has a team of expert professionals across Europe who have the knowledge, experience and passion to be able to sell and install the Pioneer’s Z and D series.
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.