Powerful Bass Without Losing Space.
Pioneer launches yet another product in its generation of Class D amplified subwoofers , which produces 160 watts of strong, rich, deep bass that you can feel without giving up space. With amplifier adjustments directly on the product itself, users can easily control and customize the bass effect. Users can easily mount the TS-WX130EA under the front seats or in the trunk .
Thanks to the use of Class D technology, the Pioneer TS-WX130EA is even easier to install as it can accept both high (speaker line input) and low (RCA wire input) input signals, which means you can connect it to upgraded or original stereo systems, and easily upgrade the audio you have now.
The TS-WX130EA is a small, active subwoofer in a sealed enclosure that delivers 160W maximum power and 50W rated power.
- Impedance 1 Ω
- Bass Speaker Material Aluminium
- Tales Pole 4-layer round copper wire
- Voice coil, coil type Glass-Imide
- Lowest resonance frequency (Hz) 32 Hz
- magnets Strontium
- Weight 3.2 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 280 x 200 x 70
- Size 20 cm
- Maximum power consumption 160 W
- nominal power input 50 W
- Frequency Response 40 - 200 Hz
- Sensitivity 98 dB
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.