Marine Audio At Its Best.
With heavy-duty construction that strenuously resists water, corrosion and heat, these marine speakers are designed to deliver a consistently dynamic sound outdoors and on the water .
Featuring a water-resistant IMPP Composite Cone, the speaker produces outstanding mid-bass response and resists the effects of salt water, humidity and extreme heat.
Each speaker utilizes an elastomer surround that resists colour fading or running.
An Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) Glass Fibre Reinforced Basket protects the magnetic circuit. The speakers also sport the pure white AES grilles to keep the pure white colour on a long term which resist s fading and yellowing caused by direct sunlight and heat.
And finally, gold tinsel wire and gold plated wire terminals are used to prevent any corrosion and possible interference in audio signal transfer caused by corrosion.
IMPP enjoy outstanding midbass response with the Blue Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone.
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- Woofer material Water-resistant White IMPP Composite Cone
- Tweeter size 20 mm
- Tweeter material PI Dome Tweeter with Reflex Horn
- Size 20 cm
- 2 way component
- Impedance 4 Ω
- Frequency response 25 - 30,000
- Maximum power 200
- Nominal input power 40 W
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.