Park Easily and Safely.
Pioneer's optional rear parking sensors ND-PS1 are easy to install and are designed to be connected directly to Pioneer's SPH-10BT. When connected, you can park easily and safely thanks to the audio and visual illumination warnings on the headunit.
Additionally, when used in conjunction with Pioneer's SPH-10BT and Pioneer Smart Sync app, you can also experience the parking assist display on your compatible smartphone screen.
Control box specification
- Nominal voltage 14.4 V DC
- Operating voltage 10.8 ~ 15.1 V DC
- Rated current 10 ~ 30 mA at 14.4 V DC
- Detection Range 0.3 m ~ 2.5 m
- Operation temperature range -30°C ~ 80°C
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 105.3 mm x 21.8 mm x 56.0 mm
- Weight 50 g / 1 pc
- Power cable 1 m
- Connection cable: 5 m
- Center frequency 40 kHz
- Directivity X-axis 70°
- Directivity Y-axis 70°
- Maximum input voltage 120 Vp-p (at 40 kHz)
- IP code IP67
- Dimensions φ 23.5 mm x 19.8 mm (exclude cable)
- Cable length 2.5 m
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.