Configure your perfect audio setup.
Designed to enhance your in-car audio experience, the powerful GM-A3702 gives you total installation freedom and very low distortion. With a one-body heat sink and gain adjustment of up to 6.5V, you can turn your in-car audio experience into the sound staging environment that you’re looking for.
The GM-A3702 offers support for 2 Ohm and 4 Ohm speakers, and can produce up to 500 W of power when bridged. This product is also available as a package combined with our TS-W306R subwoofer either with cables (GXT-3706B-SET) or without cables (GXT-3706B).
- Maximum power input 500W (Bridged) or 2 x 170W (4 Ω) or 2 x 250 W (2 Ω)
- CEA 2006 Power 2 x 60W (4 Ω)
- Continuous power output 2 x 60W (4 Ω) or 1 x 190W (4Ω bridged) or 2 x 95 W (2 Ω)
- Load impedance capability 2-8 ohm allowable (Stereo)
- Frequency response 10Hz ~ 70kHz (+0dB , -3dB) Hz
- Distortion < 0.05 %
- S/N ratio > 95 dB
- LPF 80 Hz (-12 dB/oct)
- Chassis size (W x H x D) 246(W) x 60(H) x 180(D)
- Unit weight 1.4
- Speaker Terminals Screw-type
|Dimension||(W x H x D) 246(W) x 60(H) x 180(D)|
|Frequency Response||10Hz ~ 70kHz (+0dB , -3dB) Hz|
|Impedance Capability||2-8 ohm allowable|
|Power Output||500W (Bridged)|
|S/N ratio||> 95 dB|
|Unit Weight||1.4 Kg|