Product Compatibility Chart
|2004 - 2009
|2004 - 2008
|2005 - 2009
This interface will work with cars with and without the Bose audio system, however, cars with Bose audio systems will require additional amplifier adapters or the the amplifier may need to be bypassed.
Steering wheel control interface and adapter cable for Porsche 911, Boxster, Cayman and Cayenne cars.
The CANbus interface and radio adapter cable, it is uses to connect an aftermarket stereo upgrade and retain the use of the volume, track skip, source, mute and telephone buttons from the steering wheel with the new radio.
The CANbus interface will also provide ignition, illumination, reverse gear, handbrake and speed pulse signals to the new stereo.
- 49-POR-02 Steering Control Adaptor
- Stereo Patch Lead
Works with the following brands
FOR CHINA UNITS YOU WILL NEED 49-000
PATCH LEAD INCLUDED FOR MOST BRANDED RADIOS
CHINA UNBRANDED RADIO MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL PATCH LEAD AT ADDITIONAL COST
This interface needs to be used with a 49- series patch lead. This links the steering control interface to the steering wheel control input on the back of the new stereo.
- CAR AUDIO FITTING ACCESSORIES ARE SOLD WITH LIMITED INSTRUCTIONS.
- SOME KNOWLEDGE OF CAR AUDIO INSTALLATION IS HELPUL IN CASE A MODIFICATION IN SOME RARE CASES MAY BE NECESSARY OR NEEDED.
- China Branded Headunit, please make sure your unit has 3 wires for connecting the patch lead to the car stereo that you are installing.
- Please make sure that is the correct Steering Control Adaptor for your vehicles by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the advert. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture is the same as you have in your vehicle. If the connection in the car is different from what you see in the picture then this adaptor is NOT suitable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service and we will be happy to help you selecting correct stalk adaptor for your car.