Product Compatibility Chart
|1999 - 2006
|2006 - 2011
The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.
Mazda car audio interface cable with power and speaker ISO connections allowing use of original steering wheel buttons with a new aftermarket head-unit. Use with Mazda cars made after 2000.
Does not allow access to trip display, clock or fader control that is on some newer Mazda cars.
- 29-673 Steering Control Adaptor
- Stereo Patch Lead
You have a choice from the following patch leads
- China Units
Patch lead INCLUDED for the steering controls depending on the make of radio being fitted.
- CAR AUDIO FITTING ACCESSORIES ARE SOLD WITH LIMITED INSTRUCTIONS.
- SOME KNOWLEDGE OF CAR AUDIO INSTALLATION IS HELPUL IN CASE A MODIFICATION IN SOME RARE CASES MAY BE NECESSARY OR NEEDED.
- China Branded Headunit, please make sure your unit has 3 wires for connecting the patch lead to the car stereo that you are installing.
- Please make sure that is the correct Steering Control Adaptor for your vehicles by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the advert. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture is the same as you have in your vehicle. If the connection in the car is different from what you see in the picture then this adaptor is NOT suitable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service and we will be happy to help you selecting correct stalk adaptor for your car.