- Focal 130AS Access Series 13cm 5.25" Component Car Speakers
- Stinger RKXSK Expert Sound Proofing Deadening Material 2 Sheet Speaker Kit - 10" x 12"
Focal 130 mm Access 130 AS 2-way component speaker kit is very versatile. It fits perfectly into your vehicle interior and offers three different mounting options for the tweeter. You can very easily use the tweeter's 3-position level control, thanks to its separate, easy-to-fit filter.
ENJOY "LIVE" SOUND
Two separate channels make for a wider sound stage in your car. So you get Focal "live" sound. And as if that were not enough, the woofer has an ogive cone, for improved sound dispersion and mid-range diffusion off the listening axis. And last but by no means least, the inverted dome tweeter provides direction-free sound for optimal sound staging.
RELIABLE, EFFICIENT PROCESSES
This kit combines dynamic bass with precise treble, for prolonged listening without auditory fatigue. Focal pays extreme attention to the reliability and musicality of all its products including the Access range, which has all the brand's DNA and tradition of more than 30 years.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL
- DFS® cone (Dual Fiberglass Structure)
- Tweeter adjustment for soundstage positioning
Features and Specifiations
- RMS Power - 50 Watts
- MAX Power - 100 Watts
- 2-way component kit
- Diameter: 5’’ (130mm)
- Mounting depth: 2
- 1/8” (54.7mm)
- Voice-coil diameter: 1’’ (25mm)
- Voice-coil height: 0
- 7/16’’ (11mm)
- Magnet: 3
- 1/3’’ (85mm)
- Tweeter: Aluminum inverted dome
- Cone : DFS® (Dual Fiberglass Structure)
- Ajustable Tweeter level: 3 positions (-3/0/+3dB)
- Separated crossover: 12/12 dB/oct (5Khz)
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 90dB
- Frequency response: 65Hz-20kHz
- Accessories: Supplied grilles
Stinger RKXSK Expert Sound Proofing Deadening Material 2 Sheet Speaker Kit - 10" x 12"
- Expert level sound dampening
- Aluminum outer layer
- Self adhesive
- Easy installation
- Use on all metal panels, doors, roof, floor, firewall & trunk
- Kills panel resonance, squeaks and rattles
- Highest damping vs. weight ratio of any material available
- Improves overall audio frequency response and bass output
- Speaker kit
- 2-Pack: 1.7sq-ft total (10” x 12”) sound dampening material
Expert RoadKill Published Specifications
- Minimum Thickness 0.080in
- Minimum Weight 0.65bs/ft2
- Aluminum Layer- 6 mils
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.