Connects2 Steering Wheel Control Interface Adaptor plug and play installation. Connecting to the original radio connector and plugging in to the back of the new head unit is simple to fit.
A stalk/steering wheel control adaptor allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls or fitted on a stalk next to the steering wheel.
Product Compatibility Chart
|Ford||Ranger||2019 onward||US Model|
Headunit: SYNC3 (Small Display)
Connection: OEM Specific
Features & Benefits
- Retains Factory Steering Wheel Control Functionality
- Retains Phone Buttons
- Retains USB and AUX Inputs
- Retains Reversing Camera
- Supports Voice Assistant (with software update via SWCREFLASHER)
- Provides Speed Pulse, Park Brake, Reverse Gear & Power Antenna Output
- CTSFO021.2 Steering Control Adaptor
- FREE CTMULTILEAD.2 Stereo Patch Lead
CTMULTILEAD.2 Universal Patch Lead
Patch Lead connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Compatible Aftermarket Headunits
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
- You can simply cut the loops / wires to select which brand you are fitting.
- Supplied with instruction sheet
- This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug.
For those models you need to purchase the lead from our store. Click here for additional patch leads
- China Branded Headunit, please make sure your unit has 3 wires for connecting the patch lead to the car stereo that you are installing.
- Please make sure that is the correct Steering Control Adptor for your vehicles by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the advert.
Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture is the same as you have in your vehicle.
If the connection in the car is different from what you see in the picture then this adaptor is NOT suitable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service and we will be happy to help you selecting correct stalk adaptor for your car.
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.