Connects2 CTKAU03 Audi Double Din Stereo Replacement Kit allows fitment of a Double DIN aftermarket headunit to the selected vehicle. The kit includes fascia, steering stalk controls, aerial connections and Removal Keys.
Product Compatibility Chart
|2006 - 2014
Aftermarket unit must have RCA audio out connectors, For either non-amplified, half amplified or BOSE amplified systems. Not compatible for models with a digital amplifier.
This is What a Double Din Stereo Will Look Like Once Installed.
- Double Din Fascia Kit
- Steering wheel Control Adaptor (Quadlock looms)
- Aerial Adaptor
- Audi release keys
- DAB Aerial
- Free CTMULTILEAD.2
- This requires a connection from your new stereo to turn on the amplifier within the vehicle.
- The wire colours differ slightly from stereo to stereo but are generally either blue in colour or blue with a white tracer as in the photos below.
- The antenna adapter also has a blue wire that requires a connection to the same remote wire from the stereo harness.
- If a remote wire is not present on your brand of stereo you can take a spurred feed from the red wire on the adapter harness.
CTMULTILEAD.2 Universal Patch Lead
Patch Lead connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Compatible aftermarket headunits:
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
Important Patch lead:
- You can simply cut the loops / wires to select which brand you are fitting.
- Supplied with instruction sheet
- China Branded Headunit, please make sure your unit has 3 wires for connecting the patch lead to the car stereo that you are installing.
- The fascias are made to suit industry standard sized stereos such as Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony etc, NOT INCLUDING China units or unbranded units.
- China units have a reputation to be over sized and may require modification to the fascia to allow it to fit.
- We do not take any responsibility for China units not fitting as they are not industry standard size.
Car Audio Fitting Accessories are sold with limited instructions. Some knowledge of car audio installation is helpful, as in some rare cases "modification" may be necessary or needed.
Please make sure that is the correct Fitting Kit for your vehicle by firstly checking to see if your vehicle make, model and year is listed in the description. Secondly by checking to see if the shape & connection in the picture listed is the same as you have in your vehicle. If in doubt please Contact US with your vehicle details and we will confirm what you require.