Product Compatibility Chart
Connection: OEM Specific
Note: There is no way to maintain the date and time with this product
Connects2 Steering Wheel Control Interface Adaptor. Connecting to the original radio connector and plugging in to the back of the new head unit is simple to fit.
A stalk/steering wheel control adaptor allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls or fitted on a stalk next to the steering wheel.
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode: Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer and Zenec. Please see icon list below to see if this interface supports phone buttons.
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- CTSFA019.2 Steering Control Adaptor
- FREE CTMULTILEAD.2 Stereo Patch Lead
CTMULTILEAD.2 Universal Patch Lead
Patch Lead connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Compatible Aftermarket Headunits
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
Important Patch lead:
- You can simply cut the loops / wires to select which brand you are fitting.
- Supplied with instruction sheet
- This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug. For those models you need to purchase the lead from our store. Click here for additional patch leads.
- China Branded Headunit, pleas make sure your unit has 3 wires for connecting the patch lead to the car stereo that you are installing.
Car Audio Fitting Accessories are sold with limited instructions. Some knowledge of car audio installation is helpful, as in some rare case "modification" is necessary.
Please make sure that is the correct Steering Control Adaptor for your vehicle by firstly checking to see if your vehicle make, model and year is listed in the description. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture listed is the same as you have in your vehicle. If in doubt please email us with your vehicle details and we will confirm what you require.