Product Compatibility Chart
|Volvo||S80||2006 - 2011|
|Volvo||V70||2007 - 2011|
|Volvo||XC70||2007 - 2011|
Does not retain display features including vehicle menus and climate display.
This complete Single Din Radio Replacement Kit by Connects2 CTKVL10, allows the fitment of a Single DIN aftermarket headunit to the selected vehicle. The kit includes everything you need to complete the installation including Fascia, Steering stalk controls and Aerial connections.
Connects2 CTKVL10 Includes
- Single Din Fascia Adaptor
- Steering wheel Control Adaptor
- Aerial Adaptor
- Stereo Patch Lead (Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Included)
- Upgrade to an aftermarket head unit and retain the OEM fit, finish and functionality of your vehicle
- Allows for the installation of a single DIN aftermarket stereo
- Retains steering wheel control functionality
- Retains phone button functionality
- Retains warning chimes/parking sensor audio (via integrated speaker)
- Provides outputs for speed pulse, park brake and reverse gear
- Kit includes universal patch lead and antenna adapter
- Includes mounting brackets and fitting accessories
CTMULTILEAD.2 Universal Patch Lead
Patch Lead connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Universal head unit connection lead for:
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
Important Patch Lead Notes:
- You can simply cut the loops / wires to select which brand you are fitting. Supplied with instruction sheet
- This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug. For those models you need to purchase the lead from the add-on options.
Car Audio Fitting Accessories are sold with limited instructions. Some knowledge of car audio installation is helpful, as in some rare case "modification" is necessary.
Please make sure that is the correct Fitting Kit for your vehicle by firstly checking to see if your vehicle make, model and year is listed in the description. Secondly by checking to see if the connection & Shape in the picture listed is the same as you have in your vehicle. If in doubt please email us with your vehicle details and we will confirm what you require.