Product Compatibility Chart
|III Version 8
the KIT-F9FI-DU8 is only compatible with vehicles featuring radio preparation or open dash (no radio equipped).
The installation kit KIT-F9FI-DU8 lets you perfectly integrate an Alpine Halo system in the Fiat Ducato III Version 8. It is compatible with the Alpine iLX-F115D, iLX-F905D, iLX-F903D, INE-F904D and INE-F904DC Halo systems.
It includes all metal brackets and screws, a plug-and-play wiring harness and a steering wheel remote control interface for perfect installation, as well as a plastic trim plate for a clean integration in your dashboard and a 1DIN plastic pocket, that can be further upgraded with the KCE-3QI wireless phone charger (sold separately). If your Ducato is already equipped with an original Qi phone charger, you can continue to use it with your Alpine system. This requires the separately sold KWE-Qi-DU8 adapter.
This KIT also supports all buttons of the Ducato’s steering wheel controls, including the telephone (accept / decline) keys.
You can also fully customize and use Alpine’s new “Pre-Flight Check” on your Halo screen to ensure that your motorhome is fully prepared for the road (gas shut off, windows and doors secured, satellite antenna retracted, etc).
The included CAN-Bus interface offers several user adjustments, so you can set for example if your Halo already turns on when you open the driver’s door, set a reversing camera delay and others.
- the KIT-F9FI-DU8 is only compatible with vehicles featuring radio preparation or open dash (no radio equipped).
Steering Wheel Telephone Controls
Unlike other manufacturers, the Alpine system is fully compatible with the Ducato III Version 8’s steering wheel control buttons, including telephone accept & decline buttons.
Most damages to motorhomes occur, because the vehicle was not fully prepared for the road. Alpine’s on-screen Pre-Flight Check can be fully customized to your vehicle and reminds you before you start driving, to ensure that the gas is shut off, all tables and doors are secured, satellite antennas are retracted, etc.
Wireless Charging Console
A very useful accessory for your Fiat Ducato is the Wireless Charging Console KCE-3QI (sold separately). The KCE-3QI fits perfectly into the 1 DIN shaft and provides Qi compatible inductive charging for your wireless charging enabled mobile phone.
LIN Bus Adaptor to Retain Fiat Ducato Wireless Charger
If your Ducato is already equipped with an original Qi phone charger, you can continue to use it with your Alpine system. This requires the separately sold KWE-Qi-DU8 adapter.
- Plug-and-play wiring harness to connect an Alpine Head Unit to the Fiat Ducato 8 electric system
- Includes steering wheel remote control interface to enable operation of your Alpine Halo system from your steering wheel buttons (including phone operation)
- Custom-fit metal brackets to mount the Halo unit
- Plastic trim panel + 1 DIN pocket
- LIN Bus Adaptor KWE-Qi-DU8 (sold separately) needed for Ducato original Qi phone charger to work with Alpine system
- Wireless Charging Console KCE-3QI (sold separately) for Ducato not equipped with an original Qi phone charger