This 8-inch installation kit for the Volkswagen T5 (7H/E/J) model year 09/2009 – 06/2015 and T6 (7H/E/J) model year 07/2016 and younger is specifically designed to overcome the challenge of the extreme flat angle of the T5 / T6 dashboard. This kit comes with all required installation parts such as wiring harness, CAN bus interface, installation brackets, antenna adapter with phantom feed, power quadlock adapter and trim panel. We even include a visor that can be easily clipped onto the trim plate to shield the Alpine display from sunlight glare, which is a common problem of the T5 / T6 due to the flat dashboard angle.
The KIT-802T5, combined with the new X802D-U / X802DC-U, offers cutting edge navigation including turn-by-turn arrow guidance in the multi-function display, paired with DAB+, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility.
- Includes steering wheel remote control and multi-function display interface
- Wiring Harness
- Installation brackets and trim plate with detachable sun visor
- Includes silver trim panel to be used instead of sun visor.
- Includes power quadlock adapter
- Includes antenna adapter with phantom feed
Compatible with following vehicles:
|Car Make / Model||Year||Remarks|
|Volkswagen T5||09/2009 - 06/2015||Facelift (7 H/E/J)|
|Volkswagen T6||07/2016 Onwards||(7 H/E/J)|
Supports basic functions of original Steering Wheel Control Buttons
The Alpine system is connected to your steering wheel control buttons. This means you do not lose this convenient feature when upgrading to Alpine and you will have control over volume, phone (hook on/off), audio track forward/backward and many other commands. You can even activate Siri voice control if you have an iPhone connected to the system – right from your steering wheel.
Retains Driver Information Display
The small display in the instrument cluster is also connected to the Alpine system and can display radio station names, song titles and artist information, caller names, navigation turn-by-turn arrows and much more.
Retains visual representation of Parking Sensors
If your car is equipped with original parking sensors, you can continue to use this convenient feature when upgrading to Alpine. The parking sensor system is connected to your Alpine screen, showing a convenient distance display. Our 2nd generation of Alpine Style headunits features parking sensor display with much higher display detail.
Retains visual representation of Air Condition Display
The headunit gives you visual feedback for the selected temperature of driver and co-driver, AC status, seat heating level, selected air vents and more. This screen will automatically appear for a few seconds when any of the named settings is changed to give the driver feedback.
- Compatible with VW T5 facelift and T6: Multivan, Caravelle, California, Transporter van and Transporter Box-wagon (7EA/B/F/H/J, 7HA/B/F/H/J/M/N, 7JB/E/L/Y/Z) .
- Steering wheel remote control interface with CAN to analogue conversion, addition of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) and OPS (Optical Parking Sensor) screens and SIRI support.
Please Note: These Kits are shipped directly from manufacturer. Collection is not available in store. Delivery can take 2 to 3 working days.
PLEASE EMAIL TO CHECK FOR STOCK AVAILABILITY AS THESE ARE SPECIAL ORDER KITS.
Product Compatibility Chart
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.