Multi Camera Selector Interface for Alpine Camera
Enables connection of up to three Alpine direct connetion cameras.
Alpine front, rear and side cameras can be controlled from the head unit screen.
Simply select camera view from receiver's touchscreen.
Works with our latest Alpine head units featuring Direct Camera Input, such as X801D-U and INE-W997D
- Enables connection for up to three Alpine cameras with Direct Camera Connection
- Supports power supply for direct cameras
- Supports Alpine Multiview Cameras, you can switch between up to 4 different camera views - depending on the camera: Panorama-, Back-, Corner- and Top-view.
- Required for using front, rear and side cameras at once
- Includes required video and power cables
- Compatible with INE-W997D, X701D-A4R, X701D-A5, X701D-Q5, X801D-U, X901D-G7 (required Software: 2.xxx or higher)
- Input / output: 3x Input / 1x Output
- Output Image: Normal image, CVBS (NTSC Video signal) 16:9 Image output for wide-screen
- Image Output impedance: 75 Ohm (1Vp-p)
- Power Requirement: 9.0 to 15.6 V DC
- Power Consumption: Less than 0.6W (12V)
- Output voltage: 6V (DC)
- Operating Temperature: -30°C - +70°C
- Weight Power Section: 172g (box only)
- Power Unit: 106 x 60 x 22mm
- Power Unit Cable: 3m
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.