Product Compatibility Chart
|SEAT||Alhambra||2010 onward||Mk2 (7N)|
The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.
Interface to retain the audio steering wheel controls (including phone button) in a Volkswagen car and also retain parking sensor and climate control display which is normally displayed on the CDR510 radio. The PDC and climate info is shown on the cars central display between the clocks, DOES NOT PUT THIS ON THE NEW RADIO
DOES NOT RETAIN ANY MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY INFORMATION ON THE NEW RADIO. PLEASE USE ONE OF OUR DISPLAY RETENTION FITTING KITS
- 49-VW-02 Steering Control Adaptor
- Stereo Patch Lead
Works with the following brands
FOR CHINA UNITS YOU WILL NEED 49-000
PATCH LEAD INCLUDED FOR MOST BRANDED RADIOS
CHINA UNBRANDED RADIO MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL PATCH LEAD AT ADDITIONAL COST
- CAR AUDIO FITTING ACCESSORIES ARE SOLD WITH LIMITED INSTRUCTIONS.
- SOME KNOWLEDGE OF CAR AUDIO INSTALLATION IS HELPUL IN CASE A MODIFICATION IN SOME RARE CASES MAY BE NECESSARY OR NEEDED.
- China Branded Headunit, please make sure your unit has 3 wires for connecting the patch lead to the car stereo that you are installing.
- Please make sure that is the correct Steering Control Adaptor for your vehicles by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the advert. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture is the same as you have in your vehicle. If the connection in the car is different from what you see in the picture then this adaptor is NOT suitable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service and we will be happy to help you selecting correct stalk adaptor for your car.