Product Compatibility Chart
|2007 - 2014
|2004 - 2009
|Mk2 (Typ 1Z)
|2009 - 2013
|Mk2 facelift (Typ 1Z)
|2006 - 2015
|2008 - 2015
|B6 (Typ 3T)
|2009 - 2017
The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.
Steering wheel control interface and adapter cable for Volkswagen, Seat and Skoda cars to fit an aftermarket radio upgrade.
The cable adapts from the Quadlock connector in the car to standard aftermarket ISO connectors. This replaces the need for a separate ISO radio replacement adapter cable.
The CANbus steering wheel control interface is built in to the adapter cable.
This interface will allow the original audio control buttons on the steering wheel to work with the new aftermarket radio. The interface will work the volume, track skip, source, mute and phone buttons. Note; the operation of these buttons can be dependent on the vehicle specification and radio compatibility, see the instructions for more information.
The CANbus interface will also provide a key present ignition, illumination, speed pulse, reverse gear and handbrake outputs. A key present ignition means the stereo will turn on with the first click of the key and stay on until the key is removed from the ignition barrel.
No radio information will be shown on the original display in the car
- 49-VW-01 Steering Control Adaptor
- Stereo Patch Lead
Works with the following brands
FOR CHINA UNITS YOU WILL NEED 49-000
PATCH LEAD INCLUDED FOR MOST BRANDED RADIOS
CHINA UNBRANDED RADIO MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL PATCH LEAD AT ADDITIONAL COST
|Radio Being Fitted
|Patch lead for 49- Series Steering wheel control for Resistive Programming, Chinese, Xtrons, Pumpkin, Joying or unbranded stereo.
|Patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for Alpine stereo.
|Patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for Clarion stereo.
|Patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for JVC stereo.
|Patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for Kenwood stereo.
|Patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for Pioneer stereo.
|Patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for Sony stereo.
|Patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for Zenec stereo.
|Self pinning (instructions included) patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer or Sony stereo.
- CAR AUDIO FITTING ACCESSORIES ARE SOLD WITH LIMITED INSTRUCTIONS.
- SOME KNOWLEDGE OF CAR AUDIO INSTALLATION IS HELPUL IN CASE A MODIFICATION IN SOME RARE CASES MAY BE NECESSARY OR NEEDED.
- China Branded Headunit, please make sure your unit has 3 wires for connecting the patch lead to the car stereo that you are installing.
- Please make sure that is the correct Steering Control Adaptor for your vehicles by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the advert. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture is the same as you have in your vehicle. If the connection in the car is different from what you see in the picture then this adaptor is NOT suitable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service and we will be happy to help you selecting correct stalk adaptor for your car.