Product Compatibility Chart
|2013 - 2016
The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.
This CANBUS interface will allow you to retain the audio steering wheel controls when installing an after market head unit.
This interface will also allow the steering wheel controls to access the display screen menu.
The CANBUS interface will also give out CAN ignition, speed pulse, reverse gear and hand brake signals.
For vehicles with original fit parking sensors, add item 25-514 or use a different interface 39-PGA-PDC.
- 49-PGA-01 Steering Control Adaptor
- Stereo Patch Lead
Works with the following brands
FOR CHINA UNITS YOU WILL NEED 49-000
|Radio Being Fitted
|Patch lead for 49- Series Steering wheel control for Resistive Programming, Chinese, Xtrons, Pumpkin, Joying or unbranded stereo.
|Patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for Alpine stereo.
|Patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for Clarion stereo.
|Patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for JVC stereo.
|Patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for Kenwood stereo.
|Patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for Pioneer stereo.
|Patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for Sony stereo.
|Patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for Zenec stereo.
|Self pinning (instructions included) patch lead for 49- series steering wheel control for Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer or Sony stereo.
PATCH LEAD INCLUDED FOR MOST BRANDED RADIOS
CHINA UNBRANDED RADIO MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL PATCH LEAD AT ADDITIONAL COST
- CAR AUDIO FITTING ACCESSORIES ARE SOLD WITH LIMITED INSTRUCTIONS.
- SOME KNOWLEDGE OF CAR AUDIO INSTALLATION IS HELPUL IN CASE A MODIFICATION IN SOME RARE CASES MAY BE NECESSARY OR NEEDED.
- China Branded Headunit, please make sure your unit has 3 wires for connecting the patch lead to the car stereo that you are installing.
- Please make sure that is the correct Steering Control Adaptor for your vehicles by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the advert. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture is the same as you have in your vehicle. If the connection in the car is different from what you see in the picture then this adaptor is NOT suitable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service and we will be happy to help you selecting correct stalk adaptor for your car.