Product Compatibility Chart
|Audi||A4||2001 - 2005||(B6)|
The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.
Steering wheel control interface and adapter cable for Audi cars with ISO connectors and BOSE or SYMPHONY original systems. Adapter cable to fit a new radio to the original connectors in the car with a built in interface to retain the use of the original radio steering wheel controls when fitting an aftermarket stereo upgrade.
The interface also provides a key present ignition supply, reverse gear, handbrake and speed pulse outputs and retains the use of the amplified speakers.
- 49-AUD-01-BOSE Steering Control Adaptor
- Stereo Patch Lead
Works with the following brands
FOR CHINA UNITS YOU WILL NEED 49-000
Patch lead INCLUDED for the steering controls depending on the make of radio being fitted.
- CAR AUDIO FITTING ACCESSORIES ARE SOLD WITH LIMITED INSTRUCTIONS.
- SOME KNOWLEDGE OF CAR AUDIO INSTALLATION IS HELPUL IN CASE A MODIFICATION IN SOME RARE CASES MAY BE NECESSARY OR NEEDED.
- China Branded Headunit, please make sure your unit has 3 wires for connecting the patch lead to the car stereo that you are installing.
- Please make sure that is the correct Steering Control Adaptor for your vehicles by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the advert. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture is the same as you have in your vehicle. If the connection in the car is different from what you see in the picture then this adaptor is NOT suitable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service and we will be happy to help you selecting correct stalk adaptor for your car.