Product Compatibility Chart
The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.
CANbus steering wheel control interface for Scania R-Series (2004 Onwards) vehicle models with original ISO connections behind the radio.
This interface uses ISO connections behind the original radio to allow the use of the original steering wheel control buttons with a new aftermarket head-unit. It also provides CANbus outputs as well as Ignition, speed pulse, reverse gear, handbrake and illumination signals to the new stereo. Phone functions included for Alpine, Pioneer.
This interface provides Volume, Seek up and down, Source and Mute BUT NOT telephone commands
- 39-SCAN-01 Steering Control Adaptor
- Stereo Patch Lead
Works with the following brands
This interface comes with a universal patch lead which can be used with Alpine, Blaupunkt, Clarion, Pioneer, JVC, Kenwood, Sony, Zenec or resistive programming Head-units.
|Radio Being Fitted
|Self-pinning Patch lead for 39-Series Steering wheel control for Alpine, kenwood, JVC, Blaupunkt (Mini ISO), Clarion, Zenec, Resistive Programming (Chinese/ Unbranded), Sony and Pioneer stereos
- CAR AUDIO FITTING ACCESSORIES ARE SOLD WITH LIMITED INSTRUCTIONS.
- SOME KNOWLEDGE OF CAR AUDIO INSTALLATION IS HELPUL IN CASE A MODIFICATION IN SOME RARE CASES MAY BE NECESSARY OR NEEDED.
- China Branded Headunit, please make sure your unit has 3 wires for connecting the patch lead to the car stereo that you are installing.
- Please make sure that is the correct Steering Control Adptor for your vehicles by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the advert. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture is the same as you have in your vehicle. If the connection in the car is different from what you see in the picture then this adaptor is NOT suitable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service and we will be happy to help you selecting correct stalk adaptor for your car.