Product Compatibility Chart
|2008 - 2014
|2004 - 2012
|2011 - 2015
This is Not a Diy Product! It should only be fitted be experienced 12V engineers.
CANbus steering wheel control interface for Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Iveco, Lancia, Peugeot & Vauxhall vehicles with older style ISO connections.
This interface uses ISO connectors behind the radio to retain the use of the steering wheel controls and provide CANbus outputs. Stops original display flashing once the correct settings have been made.
CANbus interface retains the use of the steering wheel controls, including phone button and also provides ignition, illumination, reverse gear, handbrake and speed pulse CANbus outputs.
this interface can also be used on vehicles like the Ducato with Analogue steering controls but CANbus ignition.
Various switches need to be set according to the car type and in some cases the cars original Blue and Me module will need to be disconnected for this unit to work correctly.Supplied with fitting instructions for the interface but not the car . See the instruction section of the web site.
- 39-FIA-01 Steering Control Adaptor
- Stereo Patch Lead
Works with the following brands
Patch lead INCLUDED for the steering controls depending on the make of radio being fitted.
|Radio Being Fitted
|Self-pinning Patch lead for 39-Series Steering wheel control for Alpine, kenwood, JVC, (Mini ISO), Clarion,, Resistive Programming (Chinese/ Unbranded), Sony and Pioneer stereos
- CAR AUDIO FITTING ACCESSORIES ARE SOLD WITH LIMITED INSTRUCTIONS.
- SOME KNOWLEDGE OF CAR AUDIO INSTALLATION IS HELPUL IN CASE A MODIFICATION IN SOME RARE CASES MAY BE NECESSARY OR NEEDED.
- China Branded Headunit, please make sure your unit has 3 wires for connecting the patch lead to the car stereo that you are installing.
- Please make sure that is the correct Steering Control Adptor for your vehicles by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the advert. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture is the same as you have in your vehicle. If the connection in the car is different from what you see in the picture then this adaptor is NOT suitable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service and we will be happy to help you selecting correct stalk adaptor for your car.