Product Compatibility Chart
|Lancia||Flavia||2012 - 2014|
|Lancia||Voyager||2011 - 2016|
The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.
Lancia CAN bus Car Audio Steering wheel interface.
with later connector and will suit most car models with CAN radio's after 2007
Includes Retained accessory power ,speed pulse, reverse, handbrake and illumination signals. Also includes Amplifier turn on
It is supplied complete with instructions and the patch lead for the new head-unit .
Works on both Boston and Alpine OEM amplifiers, but the new system will not fade.
- 23-233 Steering Control Adaptor
- Stereo Patch Lead
You have a choice from the following patch leads
- CAR AUDIO FITTING ACCESSORIES ARE SOLD WITH LIMITED INSTRUCTIONS.
- SOME KNOWLEDGE OF CAR AUDIO INSTALLATION IS HELPUL IN CASE A MODIFICATION IN SOME RARE CASES MAY BE NECESSARY OR NEEDED.
- This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug.
For those models you need to purchase the lead from our store. Click here for additional patch leads
- China Branded Headunit, please make sure your unit has 3 wires for connecting the patch lead to the car stereo that you are installing.
- Please make sure that is the correct Steering Control Adaptor for your vehicles by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the advert. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture is the same as you have in your vehicle. If the connection in the car is different from what you see in the picture then this adaptor is NOT suitable.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service and we will be happy to help you selecting correct stalk adaptor for your car.