SPG-17CS - 6-1/2" (16.5cm) COMPONENT 2-WAY SPEAKER
Built to Handle High Power The new Type-G Series of component and coaxial speakers are designed and built to handle high power levels. This speaker also delivers good sound quality, due to a soft dome tweeter, square voice coil wire with Kapton bobbin and an audio tuned capacitor.
Ease of Installation
These speakers are easier to install than other types due to the Snap Fit tweeter, swivel mount, and flush install bracket. In addition, the crossover network is small and can be separated into two parts to further reduce size and allow use of factory wiring.
Alpine SPG-17CS Features:
- Tweeter Type: 20mm Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Application Type: Flush/Surface Swivel Mount
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Cone Material: Polypropylene Cone Pearl Mica Injection
- Voice Coil Type: Square Voice Coil Wire
- Magnet: Ferrite Magnet
- Frame: Injection Mold Frame
- Design: Long Excursion Design
- Design: Separated Network Design Possibility
- Attenuation Control: 3-Level
- Mounting: Easy-Mount Screw Terminals
Alpine SPG-17CS Specifications:
- Peak Power: 280 W
- RMS Power: 70 W
- Woofer Mounting Diameter: 14.1 cm
- Woofer Mounting Depth: 6.1 cm
- Frequency Response: 68 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 4 ?
- Sensitivity: 88.5dB / W (1m)
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.