EXTREMELY DYNAMIC BASS
The E 30 KX is a 12" (30cm) subwoofer with very high power handling. It has an impressive SPL of 86.5dB (2.83 V/1 m) and a sealed box or bass-reflex type enclosure of 28 to 35L !
The E 30 KX subwoofer takes full advantage of the acoustic qualities of Kevlar® cones. Light, rigid and with excellent damping, they provide extremely dynamic bass. Their yellow colour is legendary of the K2 Power line’s identity.
All the components used for this subwoofer have been optimised to improve performance. The cone is fixed to the frame using a new robust and very reliable rubber suspension, whose exclusive shape has been optimised to provide very high excursion. The aluminium frame has also been redesigned to improve voice coil excursion. All moving parts benefit from this excellent excursion, giving the subwoofer tight, punchy and dynamic bass.
The oversized “Dual Magnet” has been given a new voice coil cooling system to improve cooling and also to improve the subwoofer’s performance and power handling. The progressive spider profile is designed to provide a full-bodied bass to increase linearity, precision and dynamic range.
What Makes The Difference
- Impressive power handling
- High SPL
- High excursion
- For sealed and vented enclosure
- (1 to 1,3 cu ft (28 to 35l) in sealed for optimized performance
- Diameter: 12" (300mm)
- Voice coil diameter: 29/16" (65mm)
- Voice coil height: 23/16" (55mm)
- Motor: Magnet
- Tweeter: Composite K2 Power "W"
- sandwich cone
- Max. power: 1600W
- Nom. power: 800W RMS
- Sensitivity (2,83V/1m): 86.5dB
- Frequency response: 25Hz - 500Hz
- Impedance: dual 2x4 Ω
- Nominal power 800W RMS
- Maximum power 1600W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 90dB
- Cone Kevlar sandwich
- Surround Butyl
- Nom. impedance 4+4 Ω
- DC resistance 3.2+3.2 Ω
- VC diameter 65mm 29⁄16"
- Former Glass fiber
- Layers 4
- Wire CCAW
- Net weight 11.2kg 24.7lbs
- Driver Displacement 4l 0.14 cu.ft
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.