Fascia adaptors will convert the non din-sized aperture left after removing the factory stereo to a Single/double din size ready for head unit installation. The high quality finish, colour and texture are designed specifically to maintain the original look of your vehicles interior.
Product Compatibility Chart
|Scion||iQ||2012 - 2016|
|Scion||xA||2004 - 2006|
|Scion||xB||2004 - 2016|
|Scion||xD||2008 - 2016|
For Single & Double DIN Installation supplied with a range of fiiting brackets for easy installation - simply fit the correct ones for your car and then discard the remainder.
Important Fascia Notes
- The fascias are made to suit industry standard sized stereos such as Pioneer, Kenwood, Sony, Alpine, JVC etc, NOT INCLUDING China units or unbranded units.
- China units have a reputation to be over sized and may require modification to the fascia to allow it to fit.
- We do not take any responsibility for China units not fitting as they are not industry standard size.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service on 020 8875 2525 and we will be happy to help you selecting correct double din fascia for your car.
You can also email us if you require any other accessories i.e. fascia panels, double din kit, speaker adaptor, wiring harnesses, aerial adaptors and stalk adaptors, to install the radio in your vehicle as we have everything in stock.
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.