This lead is designed to interface between the radio and the radio harness. It provides a power and earth supply to the handsfree kit and route the phone audio through the cars front speakers.
SOT-122S Parrot Lead is compatible with the following vehicles:
- Vauxhall Agila : 2004 onward
- Vauxhall Antara : 2007 onward
- Vauxhall Astra : 2004 onward
- Vauxhall Corsa : 2004 onward
- Vauxhall Meriva : 2004 onward ( Two Digit stereo & CD40/70 )
- Vauxhall Monaro : 2004 onward
- Vauxhall Omega : 2004 onward
- Vauxhall Signum : 2004 onward ( Two Digit stereo & CD40/70 )
- Vauxhall Tigra : 2004 onward
- Vauxhall Tiguan : 2007 onward ( Two Digit Stereo )
- Vauxhall Vectra : 2005 onward
- Vauxhall Vivaro : 2002 onward ( Two Digit Stereo )
- Vauxhall Zafira : 2004 onward
This allows aftermarket accessories with ISO connectors (i.e Parrot bluetooth handsfree kits) to be plugged easily into the original radio speaker cable.
Please Note: This lead will allow you to retain the controls on your steering wheel where applicable. if you do not have steering controls please purchase the sot-122 which can be found in our site.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This lead requires an ignition live to be connected to the plug.
Product Compatibility Chart
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.