Enjoy twice the connectivity and twice the colours in your car, with the MEX-N5300BT Bluetooth® CD receiver. Dual Bluetooth® means you can connect two smartphones wirelessly, with the second being exclusively for making hands-free calls. The two-zone illuminator lets you choose from 35,000 colours to match your car’s interior.
CD Receiver with Dual BLUETOOTH® Connectivity and Two Zone Colour Illuminator
The MEX-N5300BT brings improved communication and illumination to any journey. Dual Bluetooth® lets you connect a second smartphone wirelessly, so you can make and receive hands-free calls from either phone. And with the two-zone illuminator, you can match the receiver's lighting to your car's colours.
Expand Your Sound System
Three pre-outs mean you can hook up additional components for more sound options.
Tap to Connect Wirelessly
NFC technology lets you connect your Bluetooth® phone instantly, just by tapping it on the receiver's volume knob. No NFC? No problem. You can still manually connect to Bluetooth® wireless connection using your device’s settings menu.
Control with Your Voice
Use voice commands to get directions, play music, and communicate with contacts when connected with your smartphone.
Connect Two Smartphones, with Dual Bluetooth® Connection
Pair your first phone using Bluetooth® for full access to navigation, music playback, and communication features. A second phone can be connected simultaneously for making and receiving calls.
Bring Siri on the Road
Hook up your iOS device to control its music, navigation, messaging and more, using Siri Eyes Free.1
Voice Control For Android
Use voice control to get directions, send messages and play tracks on your Android smartphone.
Control By Talking
Enjoy helpful smartphone features without taking your eyes off the road. Voice control lets you manage music, get real-time directions, and communicate with contacts – all via simple spoken commands.
Bring Great Sound to Every Journey
Wherever you're going, enjoy clear and natural sound driven by powerful amplification and customisable audio settings.
Play FLAC Files
FLAC compatibility lets you play lossless audio files, so you can enjoy every detail of the music.
USB Input Lets You Play Music From Your iPhone or iPod
You can easily play music from your iOS device. Just plug in with a USB cable and control basic playback functions while seeing track information on the display.
AOA 2.0 Lets You Play Music From Your Smartphone Apps
Enjoy downloaded or streamed music from your smartphone with Android Open Accessory 2.0 support. Simply plug into the USB port then play your favourite music apps.
- Dual Bluetooth® connection lets you connect two smartphones simultaneously
- Voice control with Siri Eyes Free1 and Android
- High-power amplifier delivers clear, natural-sounding audio
- Two-zone illuminator can match your car’s interior colours
- AOA 2.0 compatible USB terminal lets you connect music players and smartphones
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (W X H X D) 178 x 50 x 176mm
- Weight 1.2kg
- AUX-IN (Front)
- EQ (EQ10)
- High Pass Filter (80 / 100 / 120)
- Low Pass Filter (80 / 100 / 120)
- Subwoofer Direct Connection (Easy)
- Extra Bass (1,2)
- Output Power (4 OHMS, 1KHZ,16V) 4 x 55W
- PRE OUT x 3
- SUB OUT
- USB (Front)
- PRESET FM18 / AM12
- RDS / EON
- Display Color (Color Variation / Negative Or Positive) Black colour / Negative
- Display Device (LCD / FL / OEL / TFT) LCD (with Acryl)
- Key Illumination Variable (2-Zone)
- USB Shutter
iPod Control Feature
- iPod Control (Codec) Depending on iPod
- iPod Control (Pause)
- iPod Control (Repeat) OFF / ONE / ALL
- iPod Control (Resume Play)
- iPod Control (Shuffle) OFF / SONG / ALBUMS
- A2DP (version1.3)
- AVRCP (version1.3)
- HFP (version1.6)
- Call History (# OF) (20 numbers via PBAP)
- Call History Browse With PBAP (Combined call)
- External Microphone Supplied
- Last Dialed Call
- Mic Gain Adjustment (Low / Mid / Hi)
- Phonebook Access Via PBAP
- Secure Simple Pairing
- Version Bluetooth Version 3.0
Bluetooth Audio Feature
- Audio Codec SBC, AAC
- Audio Level Adjustment (-6dB - +6dB)
- CUE / REV
- Meta Data Indication
- Pause (Bluetooth Audio)
- Track +/-
USB Mass Storage Device/Media Transport Profile Control Feature
- Jump Mode
- USB Device Control (Codec) MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC
- USB Device Control (List Browsing)
- USB Device Control (Pause)
- USB Device Control (Repeat) ALL / TRACK / ALBUM
- USB Device Control (Resume Play)
- USB Device Control (Shuffle) OFF / ALBUM / DEVICE
- Remote RM-X231
- USB Android Open Accessory Protocol (2.0)
- USB Mass Storage Device
- USB Media Transfer Protocol
What's In The Box
- Trim Ring (Collar): Black (Not Painted)
- Panel Case
- External microphone
- Card Remote: RM-X231
|Max. Power Output||4 x 55W|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
|Button Illumination||Variable (2-Zone)|
|Works with iPhone||Yes|
|Aux In||Front AUX-In|
|Pre Out||3 RCA Pre Out|
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.