More bass. More power.
The Pioneer Champion Series subwoofers are powerful, robust and can handle high power at high audio levels without losing audio quality.
With Dual Spiders and Motor Assembly as the driving force, they can produce deep dynamic sounds that are in line with the Champion Series name. These models also feature a unique Pioneer Dust Protection design to prevent dust from interfering and reducing the performance and reliability of the subwoofer. Pioneer Champion Series subwoofers ensure precise, deep and rhythmic bass using state-of-the-art technologies , such as a Pioneer-patented IMPP composite membrane material, a strong 3D-shaped cone design and large double-stitched magnets.
When powered by Pioneer's GM-A Series with amplifiers, the Pioneer Champion Series subwoofers can deliver truly powerful, rich, high-quality bass, no matter the sound level .
Upgrade the sound with the Pioneer TS-300S4. This 4 Ohm (4 Ohm x 2) dual voice-coil 30 cm subwoofer delivers 1400 W maximum power and 400 W rated power. It can be used both in an enclosure or stand-alone.
- Tales Pole 4-layer round copper wire
- Voice coil, coil type polyimide
- Lowest resonance frequency (Hz) 27 Hz
- magnets Ferrite (double)
- Weight 4.4 kg
- Anbef. cabinet [t] 35.38 (24.1 liters to 49.5 liters)
- Recom. Enclosure [ft3] 1.25
- Size 30 cm
- Maximum power consumption 1400 W
- nominal power input 400 W
- Sensitivity 93 dB
- Impedance 4 Ω
- Mounting Depth 147 mm
- Fuse opening 281 mm
- Bass Speaker Material IMPP
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.