Compact Power GM-D9601 Mono 2400W Class-D Car Amp, with Bass Boost Remote
Our most powerful GM-range Class-D amplifier. It doesn't take up too much space, and your subs will love its signal. It combines a 1-Ohm stable circuit, installation flexibility and a superior high-power output.
Bass Boost Remote : Set bass levels (0-18dB) with the wired remote controller.
Variable LPF : Adjust LPF (40-240Hz).
Multi-Block terminal : Smoothly connect up to 4 subs.
Pioneer GM-D9601 Specifications:
- Maximum Output Power
- 1 x 1000 W (4Ω)
- 1 x 1600 W (2Ω)
- 1 x 2400 W (1Ω)
- CEA 2006 Power (THD + N = 1%)
- 1 x 500 W (100 Hz / 2Ω)
- 1 x 800 W (100 Hz / 2Ω)
- 1 x 1200 W (50 Hz / 2Ω)
- 75 dBA (ref: 1 W into 4Ω)
- Continuous power output (RMS)
- 1 x 500 W RMS (4Ω)
- 1 x 800 W RMS (2Ω)
- 1 x 1200 W RMS (1Ω)
- Frequency response 10 - 240 Hz
- Distortion 10W, 100 Hz ref. < 0.5 %
- S/N ratio > 100 dB
- Bass Boost Remote Control
- Frequency 50 Hz, Level 0-18 dB
- LPF 40 - 240 Hz (-12 dB/oct)
- RCA terminals Yes
- Speaker Terminals Block-type
- Speaker line input sensor turn-on sensor
- Input level control RCA (0.2V - 6.5V)
- SP (0.8V - 16V)
- Max. current consumption (A/4Ω) 39 A
- Chassis size (W x H x D) 315 x 60 x 200 mm
- Unit weight 3.3 kg