Compact Power GM-D8601 Mono 1600W Class-D Car Amp, with Bass Boost Remote
An amplifier shouldn’t take up too much space, especially in your car. This Class-D amp might just be what you’re looking for. It combines a 1-Ohm stable circuit, installation flexibility and a superior high-power output.
Bass Boost Remote : Set bass levels (0-18dB) with the wired remote controller.
Variable LPF : Adjust LPF (40-240 Hz).
Multi-Block terminal : Smoothly connect up to 4 subs.
Pioneer GM-D8601 Specifications:
- Maximum Output Power
- 1 x 600 W (4Ω)
- 1 x 1000 W (2Ω)
- 1 x 1600 W (1Ω)
- CEA 2006 Power (THD + N = 1%)
- 1 x 300 W (20 Hz - 240 Hz / 4Ω)
- 1 x 500 W (100 Hz / 2Ω)
- 1 x 800 W (100 Hz / 2Ω)
- 75 dBA (ref: 1 W into 4Ω)
- Continuous power output (RMS)
- 1 x 300 W RMS (4Ω)
- 1 x 500 W RMS (2Ω)
- 1 x 800 W RMS (1Ω)
- Frequency response 10 - 240 Hz
- Distortion 0 W, 100 Hz ref. < 0.5 %
- S/N ratio > 100 dB
- Bass Boost Remote Control, Frequency 50Hz, Level 0-18dB
- LPF 40 - 240 Hz (-12 dB/oct)
- RCA terminals Speaker Terminals, Block-type
- Speaker line input sensor Turn-on sensor
- Input level control RCA (0.2V - 6.5V)
- SP (0.8V - 16V)
- Max. current consumption (A/4Ω) 24 A
- Chassis size (W x H x D) 265 x 60 x 200 mm
- Unit weight 2.7 kg