The power cable connects directly to your car battery to provide continuous power to support the MiVue™ parking mode feature after the engine has been turned off. It prevents your car battery from being completely drained of power when not in use.
- Motion detection activates and records from a parked car with no driver present
- Power control module 12/24v (Input voltage: DC 12V-24V
- Max. Ouputvoltage: 5V / 2A (12V / 0.5A)
- Voltage drop settings 11.8 to 12.6 volts & 23.6 to 25.2 volts
- Timer settings 12/24/36/48 hours
Mivue 3 Series
Mivue 5 Series
- 538 Deluxe
Mivue 6 Series
- 638 Touch
- 658 Touch
- 658 WIFI
Mivue R Series
We try to provide up to date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service on 020 8875 2525 and we will be happy to help you selecting correct model for your car.
You can also email us if you require any other accessories i.e. double din facia, sot leads, wiring harnesses, aerial adaptors and stalk adaptors, to install the radio in your vehicle as we have everything in stock.
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.