Garmin Dash Cam 35
The unit is a Garmin Newly Overhauled device, guaranteed to be in as new condition
Reliable, HD Driving Recorder with GPS and Helpful Driver Warnings
- High-definition GPS standalone driving recorder3, with easy-to-see 3.0-inch LCD display
- Helpful driver awareness alerts include forward collision warning1 and red light and speed camera warning²
- GPS-enabled; footage records location, direction, speed, date and time to show exactly where and when accidents and incidents occur
- Incident Detection (G-Sensor) automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents
- Integrated microphone records the sound inside the vehicle
- Excellent field of view with high video quality, with even in low-light conditions
Record in High Definition
Dash Cam 35 is an easy-to-use high-definition driving recorder3 with 3.0-inch LCD display. With a wide-angle lens it captures the entire road, and includes GPS for detailed time and location data, pinpointing exactly where and when events occurred. Rely on your Dash Cam 35 to capture excellent video detail in both bright or low light conditions. Mount the camera to your windshield and record your drive in 1080p or 720p. Dash Cam records in a continuous loop, using the included replaceable microSD™ card. To add more memory, add a larger microSD card (accepts up to 64 GB, sold separately; Class 10 required). Play back the footage right on the display or review later on your computer.
Your Eyewitness That Never Blinks
No need to worry about starting and stopping. If Dash Cam 35 is plugged into a powered source, it is recording.
All footage is stamped with time and location so you know exactly when and where events occurred. When reviewing footage on your computer, you’ll have a record of latitude, longitude, date, time, speed and direction of travel.
Dash Cam features automatic Incident Detection (G-Sensor), so when an incident is detected, your camera knows to save the current, last and next recordings; thereby, preserving a complete record of the event.
For a close-up view of vehicle or property damage, you can remove Dash Cam 35 from your vehicle and take snapshots.
Driver Awareness Warnings
Dash Cam 35 features helpful driver awareness warnings to help encourage safer driving. The forward collision warning1 alerts if you drive too close to the car ahead. The red light and speed camera warnings2 alert you to nearby red light cameras or speed cameras. With a subscription, your Dash Cam 35 is linked to the Cyclops™ database, which is maintained daily and contains information about redlight, mobile and fixed speed cameras.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 9.43 cm x 4.85 cm x 3.89 cm
- Weight: 112.7 g
- GPS: Yes
- Screen: 3.0" TFT LCD
- Frame rate: 30 FPS
- Incident detection (G-Sensor): Yes
- Battery life: Up to 30 minutes (when disconnected from vehicle power supply)
In The Box
- Dash Cam 35
- Vehicle adhesive mount
- Vehicle power cable
- 4 GB microSD™ card
- Quick start manual
NOTE: The unit is a Garmin Newly Overhauled device, guaranteed to be in as new condition, which comes in original plain white Garmin retail packaging complete with a full 12 Month Garmin Manufacturers Warranty.
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.