- Focal ES 100 K - ELITE K2 Power Series 4" 10cm 120W 2-Way Component Car Speakers Kit
- Stinger Door Speaker Kit 2 Sheets 10" x 9" 3 sqft Car Sound Deadening Material
4" TWO-WAY COMPONENT KIT
The ES 100 K is an ultra-compact solution with an impressive SPL of 90 dB (2.83 V/1 m) for such a small design.
It is composed of two 100 mm (4") speaker drivers with Kevlar® cones. The famous yellow cones of the K2 Power line are light, rigid and have excellent damping to provide dynamic sound with incredible definition. The centre of the cone is equipped with a phase plug for improved sound dispersion around the vehicle.
The high frequencies are faithfully reproduced by two 20 mm TKM tweeters. Composed of aramid fibres, these inverted dome tweeters have an exclusive “M”-shaped profile to control deformation and to reduce distortion. The new-generation tweeters feature very compact crossovers which are easy to install. Various accessories are supplied for assembling the tweeters, which can be installed in the factory locations, on tilting frames or flush-mounted.
The size of each component of this kit has been optimised to offer a very compact solution which can be adapted for all kinds of set-ups in all kinds of vehicles.
The kit is supplied with aluminium and mesh grilles.
Exceptional Sound For Your Vehicle
The speaker drivers used for the K2 Power have been completely redesigned.
Each component is the result of extensive research in acoustics to push back the limits of performance, of power and of precision!
Kevlar Cone Precision and dynamics
The K2 Power Kevlar® cone, a product of unique expertise Made In Focal, is to this day second to none. Composed of an ultra-light foam structure sandwiched between a thin layer of Kevlar® aramid fibres, and a layer of glass fibres, the K2 Power cone combines three key factors of quality acoustics: Rigidity / Lightness / Damping, for precise and dynamic sound.
NEW “M”-Shaped Tweeter For a precise and smooth high end
The new K2 Power TKMX tweeter features an exclusive “M”-shaped structure. This new-generation aramid-fibre inverted dome tweeter provides great precision in the very high end, and its combination with a “push-pull” motor with IAL2 technology extends the low end of the frequency response and provides extraordinary harmonic balance.
TMD Suspension Say goodbye to distortion
Initially developed for Sopra high-fidelity loudspeakers, TMD suspension (Tuned Mass Damper) features a special structure designed to control unwanted resonance and drastically reduce the harmonic distortion caused by the stress the cone is subject to. This patented technology endows the speaker driver with a very realistic mid-range with great definition.
Radial VC cooling for higher SPL
The new Radial VC cooling system for speaker driver voice coils expels hot air from the voice coil towards the bottom of the magnet through 6 holes. This improves control over the voice coil temperature, limiting the effects of thermal compression and improving reliability. This significantly increases the efficiency of the speaker driver. It also improves dynamics and produces a more powerful sound.
Progressive spider profile Improved linearity and precision
The progressive spider profile of K2 Power speaker drivers is designed to provide a full-bodied sound at low levels and to increase linearity, precision and dynamic range.
An optimised crossover for improved reliability
The components used for the new K2 Power crossovers were selected specifically and optimised in order to improve control over the effects of heat dissipation. These components, which are fundamental to managing the various channels and for the soundstage, are now even more reliable.
- Diameter 4" (100mm)
- Voice coil diameter 0-13/16" (20mm)
- Voice coil height 0-1/3?(8.5mm)
- Motor Neodymium
- Tweeter TKM (“M” profile aramid fiber inverted dome)
- Cone Composite K2 Power “W” sandwich cone
- Surround Tuned Mass Damper (TMD)
- Separated crossover 12/12dB (3.5kHz)
- Tweeter adjustable level +3; 0; -3dB/oct
- Max power 120W
- Nominal power 60W RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 90dB
- Frequency response 110Hz-22kHz
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- Impedance Supplied grilles
Sold as Pair
Stinger Door Speaker Kit 2 Sheets 10" x 9" 3 sqft Car Sound Deadening Material
- Expert level sound dampening
- Aluminum outer layer
- Self adhesive
- Easy installation
- Use on all metal panels, doors, roof, floor, firewall & trunk
- Kills panel resonance, squeaks and rattles
- Highest damping vs. weight ratio of any material available
- Improves overall audio frequency response and bass output
- Speaker kit
- 2-Pack: 1.7sq-ft total (10” x 12”) sound dampening material
Expert RoadKill Published Specifications
- Minimum Thickness 0.080in
- Minimum Weight 0.65bs/ft2
- Aluminum Layer- 6 mils
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.