Connects2 Car Stereo Installation kit for installing a new after market double din headunit into your Kia. Kit includes Fascia Trim Panel, Steering Control Interface and Aerial Adaptor.
Fitting Kit Includes
- Double Din Fascia Adaptor
- Resistive Steering wheel Control Adaptor
- Aerial Adaptors
- Stereo Patch Lead (Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Included)
- Contains universal patchlead CTMULTILEAD.2
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.
CTMULTILEAD.2 Universal Patch Lead
Patch Lead connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Universal head unit connection lead for:
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
Important Patch Lead Notes:
- You can simply cut the loops / wires to select which brand you are fitting. Supplied with instruction sheet
- This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug. For those models you need to purchase the lead from the add-on options.
Important Fascia Notes:
- The fascias are made to suit industry standard sized stereos such as Pioneer, Kenwood, Sony, Alpine, JVC etc, NOT INCLUDING China units or unbranded units.
- China units have a reputation to be over sized and may require modification to the fascia to allow it to fit.
- We do not take any responsibility for China units not fitting as they are not industry standard size.
Please make sure that is the correct Fitting Kit for your car by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the description. Secondly by checking to see if the connection & Shape in the picture listed is the same as you have in your vehicle. If in doubt please email us with your vehicle details and we will confirm what you require.
We try to provide upto date information as possible. If you are unsure please contact our customer service and we will be happy to help you.
Product Compatibility Chart
|Kia||Sorento||2009 - 2011|
Non Amplified Vehicles only with Mini ISO Connection
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.