Connects2 Head Unit Replacement Interface allows a plug and play solution when installing an aftermarket head unit in vheicles that do not have a 12V ignition feed, such as CAN-BUS vehicles. The interface generates an ignition feed by sensing the voltage on engine cranking which then creates a stable, reliable 12V feed for the aftermartket head unit.
- Plug and Play
- CAN Bus
Compatible with following vehicles:
|Car Make / Model||Year||Remarks|
|Skoda Fabia||2007 - 2010||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Skoda Octavia||2004 - 2013|
|Skoda Roomster||2006 Onwards|
|Skoda Superb||2006 - 2013|
|Skoda Yeti||2009 Onwards|
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Generates 12V Ignition Feed.
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- Allows the installation of aftermarket products into CAN-Bus vehicles
IMPORTANT NOTE:We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service on 020 8875 2525 and we will be happy to help you selecting correct Wiring Harness Adaptor for your car.
You can also email us if you require any other accessories i.e. double din facia, facia, sot leads, wiring harnesses, aerial adaptors, speaker adaptor and stalk adaptors, to install the radio in your vehicle as we have everything in stock.
Product Compatibility Chart
|Skoda||Fabia||2007 - 2010|
|Skoda||Octavia||2004 - 2013|
|Skoda||Superb||2006 - 2013|
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.