The new Connects 2 Bluetooth Interface enables you to stream music from any smartphone, mobile device or tablet to your original factory fitted car radio/navigation system, while at the same time providing you with a Bluetooth handsfree solution. One of the major benefits of the Connects 2 Bluetooth interface is that it also incorporates AVRCP technology which also allows you to control your music via your radio or steering wheel controls.
It is compatible with all popular mobile devices and Smartphones including Android, Windows mobile, Apple OS, Blackberry etc and is ready to use as soon as you enter your vehicle - no need to connect any cables to your device (except if charging is required ).
- Plugs into the original CD changer port on the rear of the car stereo (Not for FM based products), therefore offering high quality audio
- Allows connection of any audio device with 3.5mm headphone or RCA socket
- Stream music wirelessly via A2DP to your OEM car stereo from your smartphone
- Answer and end calls through the FF (Fast Forward) button on your car stereo
The interface connects to the CD changer port located on the back of your car stereo. On some cars, this can be reached from the passenger side whilst on others you will need to remove the radio. Instructions how to remove your radio to access the CD changer port can be found through many online resources, car manuals or by a local installer.
- Connects 2 Bluetooth interface
- CD changer connection
- User guide
Product Compatibility Chart
|Volkswagen||EOS||2006 - 2016|
|Volkswagen||Golf||2003 - 2013|
|Volkswagen||Jetta||2005 - 2015|
|Volkswagen||Passat||2005 - 2015|
|Volkswagen||Scirocco||2008 - 2015|
|Volkswagen||Sharan||2009 - 2015|
|Volkswagen||Tiguan||2007 - 2015|
|Volkswagen||Touareg||2003 - 2015|
|Volkswagen||Touran||2003 - 2015|
|Volkswagen||Transporter||2003 - 2015|
Head Unit:RCD200, 210, 300, 310, 500, 510, MFD2
Connector Type:Quadlock (Fakra)
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.