Connects2 CT29MC02 Aux Input to OEM Adapter Interface suitable for:
- Mercedes : 2004 onwards (with Command 2.0 without TV or CD changer)
Please note: This item is NOT compatible with stereos that have the 6 CD Player built into the stereo.
This auxiliary input adapter enables a seamless connection of external audio source to your factory fitted radio. You can connect any audio sources ( such as portable MP3 player, iPod, etc ) via RCA sockets or by using the RCA to 3.5mm headphone cable.
This auxiliary input interface connect to original head units via the CD changer port and trick the unit into believing it is playing a CD changer, whilst really playing the audio from another sources. This means the audio can be produced at a much higher quality.
Product Compatibility Chart
|Mercedes-Benz||All Models||2004 onward|
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.