- Pioneer G-series 17cm 6.5" 2-Way 300W Coaxial Car Speakers
- CT25CT04 165mm Front Door Speaker Adaptor
For better-sounding drives.
Discover the renewed G-series
The improved G-series speaker range is specifically developed for premium and powerful audio, with excellent value for money. Their rigid design has been optimised with multi-bolt patterns, making it very easy to install any G-series speaker in your car. Thanks to their increased power handling and high sensitivity performance, these speakers reproduce deep, impactful bass and natural highs – even at high volumes.
Upgrade your in-car sound in a smart and affordable way with the TS-G1720F. This 17cm 2-way coaxial speaker delivers up to 40 Watts of nominal power and has a maximum power output of 300 Watts. It also features:
Enjoy outstanding midbass response with the Blue Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone.
- Weight 0.59 kg
- Coaxial Speakers
- Cut-out Hole 144 mm
- Size 17 cm
- Mounting Depth 49.7 mm
- Impedance 4 Ω
- Frequency response 36 - 18 000 Hz
- 2 Way
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Lowest resonance frequency 81 Hz
- Maximum power input 300 W
- Nominal input power 40 W
- Woofer material IMPP Composite Cone
- Midrange size 30 mm
- Voice Coil type Copper
- Voice Coil bobbin type KAPTON
- Magnets Y35
Sold as a Pair
Product Compatibility Chart
This Kit Will Suit Front Doors only.
Speaker Adaptor kits allow aftermarket standard size speakers to be fitted into the original apertures of your car audio system.
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.