CARDO Q3 BTSRQ3
- Solo headset
- Connects up to 4 riders
- Max range 1km
- A2DP/MP3/RDS Radio
- DSP technology
- Up to 8 hours talk time
- Rider to passenger music sharing
Motorcycle Intercom of the Year
The scala rider Q1/Q3 is an award winning motorcycle intercom Bluetooth communication system. In January 2014, WEBBIKEWORLD, the world's # 1 motorcycle website, named the scala rider Q1/Q3 "Motorcycle Intercom of the Year 2013" giving it a coveted 5-Star award.
Connects Up To 4 Riders
The Q3 offers Bike-to-Bike intercom communication for a distance of up to 1k
Riding with a passenger? Enjoy your ride soundtrack together with Cardo's unique Music-Sharing™ patented technology giving you the power to be the DJ and control your music.
Bluetooth A2DP Stereo Music Streaming and FM Radio
The scala rider Q3 can connect to 2 mobile phones, A2DP (Bluetooth® stereo) music players, and GPS navigation devices. It also has a built-in FM radio with RDS and a direct cable connection for non-A2DP MP3 players.
Click-to-Link® patented technology also allows you to spontaneously connect with other scala riders nearby with no need for pairing.
Voice Recognition technology for true hands-free operation Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command
Software Updates Via Cardo Community®
Register your device and use the online community at Cardo Community®. Update the Scala Rider Q1 and Q3 applications and firmware.
- Bike-to-Bike Intercom between 4 bikers (toggling) at a range of up to 1 km* (Full Duplex)
- Click-to-Link® – for spontaneous intercom with other scala riders nearby
- Music Sharing™- Rider & Passenger listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Customise setting & receive software updates via your PC or Mac computer**
- Hot-dial number (Customisable)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones included to fit virtually all helmets
- Dual replaceable speakers (3.5 mm)
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
- Dual Handsfree profile to connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from smartphones
- Receive GPS (Sat-Nav) audio instructions
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS:
- 6 station presets with auto scan
- Automatic selection of the strongest signal
- Radio on time: 7-10 hours
- Automatic radio muting for incoming calls & GPS instructions
- Connect wirelessly to A2DP /AVRCP enabled MP3 players and mobile phone for stereo music (Cable option also provided)
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customisable)
- Packet Loss Concealment: Real-Time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments
- Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (Customisable)
- Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
- Up to 8 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by (recharging from wall outlet or USB connection)
- Waterproof & Dustproof
*Intercom communication requires additional scala rider unit
**Minimum Requirement: Windows® XP / Mac OS X 10.5
Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.