BLACKVUE DR750X 1-CH 128GB
- Sony STARVIS Sensor 2.1 Mega Pixel For Low Light Recording
- Front Full HD 1080p @60fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi & GPS
- 139° Ultra Wide Angle Lens
- Parking Mode Built-in (Hardwire Cable Included)
- Motion, Impact Detection & Time Lapse Recording
- Cloud Connected Features inc Live Tracking & Notifications - Optional CM100LTE Cloud Module required
- 128GB MicroSD Card Included
- Includes Hardwire Cable & Accessory Socket Cable
Cloud Connectivity and Rock-Solid Performance
The DR750X-1CH is a dual-channel dashcam with BlackVue Cloud connectivity.
Both front and rear cameras feature Full HD Sony STARVIS™ image sensors for best image quality under any light.
This stealthy dashcam also packs built-in GPS, Wi-Fi and native Parking Mode support via included hardwiring cable.
View and download videos easily with the BlackVue App.
Cloud support via Wi-Fi router or optional USB plug-in LTE module.
Full HD Cloud Dashcam
Performance and Functionality
Dual STARVIS™ sensors in Full HD 1080p (front 60 / rear 30 frames per second).
Record fluid videos at a wide 139° view angle.
The STARVIS image sensors ensure that your dashcam captures critical details even in low light.
Native Parking Mode with built-in voltage monitor to protect your vehicle battery (hardwiring cable included).
With the FREE BlackVue Cloud service, check on your car from anywhere, anytime.
GPS, Wi-Fi and Optional LTE
GPS: visualize the location of your vehicle on the map during video playback and overlay speed on videos (can be hidden in settings).
Wi-Fi: lets you connect to your BlackVue with a smartphone or tablet. Wi-Fi also lets your BlackVue connect to BlackVue Cloud via any home or mobile Wi-Fi hotspot (router).
LTE: connect the optional LTE connectivity module* via the USB port for the best Cloud experience. (*) SIM card not included.
Native Parking Mode
Hardwiring cable included DR750X Series can be hardwired to your vehicle’s fuse panel for Parking Mode, without requiring optional accessories. The dashcam will switch to Parking Mode automatically when vehicle ignition is turned off. Voltage cutoff and timer can be set in the BlackVue App.
Parking Mode accessories supportDR750X Series is also compatible with all BlackVue Parking Mode Kits and Batteries.
Your Videos Are Safe
Event Files Overwrite Protection: dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the memory is full. BlackVue can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) overwriting. Up to fifty (50) files can be protected this way. You can choose to allow new Event files to overwrite past Event files, thus keeping the latest fifty.
Adaptive Format-Free File Management: this BlackVue-developed file system improves recording stability and requires less microSD card formatting.
SD Card Failure Alert: your BlackVue detects as soon as the microSD card fails and warns you with a “Please check SD card” voice alert.
Built-in Impact & Motion Detection
Automatically tags important files While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements*.
Use the filters in the BlackVue App and Viewer All videos are tagged (Normal, Event, Parking Mode motion or time lapse), so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.
High Frame Rate for Extra Fluidity
The advantage of 60FPS video capture The front camera records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced compared to 30fps. That means your BlackVue can better capture details–like license plates–even in fast-moving objects.
Note 1: the higher the image quality setting, the higher the bitrate and the bigger the file size. A bigger size will increase the time necessary to transfer a video file over Wi-Fi.
Note 2: Remote Live View using BlackVue Cloud is not affected by the image quality and framerate settings.
Programmable Proximity Sensor Toggle audio recording ON and OFF by simply waving your hand in front of it. The sensor can also be configured to trigger Manual Event videos in the settings.
Wi-Fi Button Turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF with the push of a button. All actions are confirmed by a voice prompt.
Me and My Car. Connected Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Cloud.
Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone.
Back up important videos to the Cloud remotely. Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere.
Check the BlackVue Cloud page for more information.
Manage Videos Easily with the BlackVue App and Viewer
The BlackVue App (iOS/Android) and Viewer (Windows/Mac OS) are free to download and use. Both allow you to change settings and review videos sorted by time and type (Normal/Event/Parking). With the BlackVue App, connect via Wi-Fi to your dashcam to retrieve videos on the spot.
LTE Connectivity Module (Optional)
The CM100LTE connects to your compatible BlackVue X Series dashcam to provide easy 4G LTE connectivity. All you need is a valid Nano SIM card. The CM100LTE connects via the USB port of your dashcam. Your BlackVue powers the module and automatically accesses the Cloud when the module is plugged in.
Note: when purchasing, make sure the CM100LTE you choose is compatible with your mobile carrier’s network. Not compatible with DR590X Series.
Motion/Impact Detection Parking Mode
Motions recorded by the image sensor (marked “P” in the file list).
Impacts detected by the accelerometer/G-sensor (marked “E” in the file list).
Choose detection regions to reduce the risk of triggering unwanted motion recordings due to trees swaying in the wind, far-away moving objects, etc.
Continuously Records at 1FPS
Videos are played back at 30FPS.
1-minute Time lapse Parking Mode video = 30 minutes real time coverage.
Cover a period of more than 70 hours on a 32GB microSD card at the highest (Extreme) quality setting.
When an impact is detected, the dashcam creates a buffered Event video.
PARKING MODE MONITORING
with Power Magic Pro, Power Magic Battery Pack or Power Magic Ultra Battery
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your car is under protection while you are away. BlackVue automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor you parked vehicle, but only writes to the memory card when something happens (motion or impact detected). Thanks to the video buffer, the few seconds leading to the triggering event are also recorded.
Parking Mode Event Voice Notifications:upon exiting Parking Mode, your BlackVue tells you if Events were recorded when you were away from your car, so you can check right away the Event videos on the BlackVue App.
Scheduled Reboot: Schedule a daily automatic reboot (optional—by default at night) to minimize potential errors. Reboots happen only if the dashcam is in Parking Mode and not writing data to the microSD card. This means no Normal driving, Event, or Parking Mode recording can be interrupted by a scheduled reboot.
Super stealthy:BlackVue DR750X Series allows you to completely turn off all LED indicators in Parking Mode. Only the recording LED indicator facing the interior of the vehicle will blink when motion or impact is detected.
- Channel 1CH
- Full HD, Cloud, Wi-Fi, GPS, Sony Sensor,
- External LTE Module
- Product Dimensions W 118.5 mm (4.67″) x H 36 mm (1.42″) / 103 g (3.63 oz)
- Memory Support microSD card up to 256GB
- Recording Modes
- Event (Impact Detection / Speed Limit / Manual),
- Parking Mode (Impact+Region-based Motion Detection, Timelapse+Events)
- Parking Mode (with 3-wire hardwiring cable – included)
- Parking Mode Event Voice Notifications
- Imaging Sensor Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP)
- Viewing Angle Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
- Resolution Frame Rate
- Full HD @60fps
- * Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi streaming
- Video Codec H.264 (AVC)
- Image Quality and Bitrate Front/Rear
- Highest (Extreme): 25 Mbps
- Highest: 12 Mbps
- High: 10 Mbps
- Normal: 8 Mbps
- Format Free (Adaptive)
- Event File Overwrite Protection (up to 50)
- SD Card Failure Alert
- Scheduled Reboot
- Video File Extension MP4
- Wi-Fi Built-in (802.11 b.g.n)
- Cloud Compatible
- GPS Built-in (Dual Band : GPS, GLONASS)
- Microphone Built-in
- Speaker Built-in
- Impact Sensor 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
- LED Indicators
- Recording LED, GPS/BT LED, LTE/Wi-Fi LED,
- Front Security LED, Proximity
- Sensing indicator LED
- Button: Wi-Fi ON/OFF (Tap) Proximity sensor: Mic ON/OFF / Trigger
- Manual Recording / OFF (configurable)
- Operation Temperature -20 °C − 85 °C (-4 °F − 185 °F)
- Storage Temperature -20 °C − 90 °C (-4 °F − 194 °F )
- High Temp Cut Off Approx. 85 °C (185 °F)
- Backup Battery Built-in supercapacitor
- Input Power
- DC 12V-24V (DC Plug (Ø3.5 x Ø1.1)) to Wires
- (Black: GND / Yellow: B+ / Red: ACC)
- Power Consumption Hour
- Normal Mode (WiFi On / GPS On) : 275mA / hour
- Normal Mode (WiFi Off / GPS On) : 240mA / hour
- Parking Mode (WiFi On / GPS Off) : 220mA / hour
- Parking Mode (WiFi Off / GPS Off) : 185mA / hour
- * Actual power consumption may vary depending on
- use conditions and environment.
- Certifications Front: FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE, IC
- BlackVue Viewer
- * Windows 7 or higher and Mac Yosemite
- OS X (10.10) or higher
- BlackVue Application (Android 5.0 or higher,
- iOS 9.0 or higher)
- Others Adaptive Format-Free File Management System
- LTE External (Optional)
IN THE BOX
- 1 x Front Camera
- 1 x Hardwiring Power Cable
- 1 x Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
- 1 x MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x Cable Clips (5EA)
- 1 x Spare Mount Sticky Pad
- 1 x Pry tool
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
VIDEO QUALITY SETTINGS & RECORDING TIME
|DR750X-1CH||Full HD @60fps||Full HD @30fps||HD @ 30 fps|
|128GB||Extreme||10 HR 40 MIN||x||x|
|Highest||x||22 HR||32 HR|
|High||x||26 HR||42 HR 40 MIN|
|Normal||x||32 HR||64 HR|
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.