Autoleads SOT-976 Cellular Lead is compatible with the following vehicles:
- BMW E87 (2004 onwards / Not LOGIC7)
- BMW E90/91 (2006 onwards / Coupe Only)
- BMW E60/61 (2000 onwards / Not LOGIC7)
- BMW E39 (1996-2000 / Nav w/TV)
- BMW E63/64 (2002 onwards / Not LOGIC7)
- BMW E65/66/67/68 (2005 onwards / Not LOGIC7)
- BMW Mini (2003 onwards / Not Cassette)
- BMW M3 (2007 onwards / Loud Speaker Upgrade & LOGIC7)
- BMW M5 (2004 onwards / Standard)
- BMW M6 (2005 onwards / Standard)
- BMW X3 (2006 onwards / E83 LCI)
- BMW X5 (2007 onwards / Not LOGIC7)
- BMW X5 (2001 onwards / E53 Not LOGIC7)
- BMW X6 (2008 onwards / Not LOGIC7)
- BMW Z8 (2000 onwards)
The SOT-976 mute lead features original Fakra quadlock connectors on each end of the wiring harness, plus a pair of male and female ISO connectors in the centre of the harness.
This allows aftermarket accessories with ISO connectors (i.e Parrot bluetooth handsfree kits) to be plugged easily into the original radio speaker cable in many later BMW group vehicles with 40 pin quadlock connector.
We try to provide upto date information. If you are unsure about the model number please feel free to contact our customer service
on 020 8875 2525 and we will be happy to help you selecting correct SOT Lead for your car.
We always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. Our experienced technical staff can take care of all kind of car audio upgrade jobs.
- Car Stereo
- Multimedia Audio Visual (Sat/Navs, Headrest Screens, Roof Screens etc.)
- Speakers/ Subwoofers / Amplifiers
- OEM Adapters Installation (DAB, iPod, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth, Aux)
- Bluetooth Car Kit Installation
- Car Security Alarms
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Reversing Camera / Parking Sensors
- Dash Cameras
All installations are carried out at our London Installation center, Vehicle must be brought for installation.